- 72 students – and 72 passes. Congratulations to every student in the year group for passing the extremely challenging IB Diploma Programme
- The school’s highest-ever average IB score = 36.1 (The world average is usually around 29.8-30)
- The school’s highest-ever average Bonus Points score of 1.9
- 4 students gained 44 points
- 16 students gained 40 or more points
- 23 students (almost one-third of the year group) gained 38 or more points (the score at which Oxbridge offers commence)
- 43 students gained 36 or more points
Our students’ results once again represent their aspiration towards excellence, as encapsulated in the school motto: If you believe, you will achieve. Their amazing performance, supported by the incredible dedication of the teaching staff, once again confirms St George’s status as one of the world’s leading IB schools.